This video provides a detailed explanation of the MRP View in the Material Master of SAP Materials Management. Here are the key points:
- Introduction to MRP Views: The video starts with an introduction to Material Requirements Planning (MRP) views in SAP. There are four MRP views for every material planned and procured/produced. Each view has its own functionality and defining these parameters are critical to get proper planning output from SAP.
- MRP Views Overview: The four MRP views are MRP1, MRP2, MRP3, and MRP4. MRP1 is related to planning parameters, MRP2 covers in-house and external procurement parameters, MRP3 covers Operating Model (like MTS, MTO, ATO), Demand Management integration, Availability check, etc., and MRP4 covers Production Version, discontinuing a material, etc.
- MRP Types: The video discusses the different MRP types, including PD (Net Requirements Planning), P1, P2, P3 (Gross Requirements Planning), and M0, M1, M2, M3 (Master Production Scheduling).
- Reorder Point Planning: The video explains the concept of reorder point planning, which is a part of consumption-based planning. It discusses how the reorder point is calculated and the factors that affect it.
- Lot Sizing Procedure: The video discusses the concept of lot sizing procedure and how it affects the lead time and flexibility of production and procurement.
- Backflush Indicator: The video explains the concept of the backflush indicator, which enables goods issues simultaneously when operations are confirmed.
- Demand Management: The video discusses the concept of demand management, which aligns sales planning with customer requirements according to the planning strategy.
- Availability Check: The video explains the concept of availability check, which is a process of checking the availability of materials or capacity and production resource tools.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]