This training video provides a complete demonstration on SAP Variant Configuration with a Third-party process, covering both Material Management (MM) and Sales and Distribution (SD) aspects.
Here’s the key topics covered in the video:
- Introduction: The video begins with an introduction to SAP Variant Configuration, explaining its use in managing complex products with various characteristics and variants. The speaker uses the example of a car with different accessories, colors, transmissions, etc., to illustrate the concept.
- Master Data: The speaker then delves into the master data required for SAP Variant Configuration. This includes Material Master, Variant Class, Characteristics, Reference Characteristics, Configuration Profile, Dependencies, Procedures, and Variant Condition Types.
- Scenario Explanation: The speaker presents a scenario where they sell hamburgers but do not produce them. They take orders from customers and pass them to a vendor who produces and ships the hamburgers. They use a class for the hamburger and create two characteristics: one for the type of Bread and another for the type of Sauce.
- Master Data Creation: The speaker demonstrates the creation of characteristics, classes, and material masters in the SAP system. They also create a Configuration Profile and define dependencies for a Procedure.
- Pricing: The speaker explains how variant prices are maintained in Info-records and Sales pricing. They show how to create condition records for different bread types and sauces.
- Step-by-Step Demo: The speaker conducts a step-by-step demo of a third-party process with Variant configuration in Sales Order and Purchasing Documents. They show how to create a sales order, configure the product, and check the prices. They also demonstrate how to create a purchase order based on the sales order.
- Conclusion: The video concludes with a recap of the process and an invitation for viewers to subscribe, like, and comment on the video.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]