This video explains the concept of Quality Costs in the SAP S/4HANA Quality Management (QM) module. Here are the key points:
- Quality Costs: The video explains that quality costs are incurred primarily in the processing of quality inspections and complaints. These costs are captured using Quality Management (QM) orders in the SAP system.
- Types of Quality Costs: The video outlines two types of quality costs: appraisal costs and defect costs. Appraisal costs are incurred when processing quality inspections, while defect costs are incurred when processing quality notifications.
- QM Orders: The video demonstrates how QM orders are used to record the costs that have been incurred. These orders can be assigned to an inspection lot during inspection processing or to a quality notification during notification processing.
- Settlement of QM Orders: The video explains that the costs collected in the QM orders can be settled to various account assignment objects in the controlling component. This is typically done by the finance team.
- Customizing Settings for QM Costs: The video touches upon the customization settings for QM costs. These settings allow the system to capture quality costs in a way that aligns with the organization’s specific needs.
- Quality Cost Reporting: The video mentions that cost reporting for QM orders can be done in various ways. This allows the organization to analyze and understand the costs associated with quality inspections and defect processing.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]