This video provides a detailed explanation of the Sampling Procedure in the SAP S/4HANA Quality Management (QM) module. Here are the key points:
- Sampling Procedure: The Sampling Procedure defines the rules that specify how the system calculates the sample size and contains information about the valuation of an inspection characteristic during results recording. It determines the sample quantity that the analyst has to take from the total lot.
- Sampling Type and Valuation Mode: The Sampling Procedure contains two elements: the Sampling Type and the Valuation Mode. The Sampling Type defines how a sample is calculated, whether it’s a fixed sample, 100% inspection, a sampling scheme, or a percentage. The Valuation Mode defines the rules for accepting or rejecting a characteristic or a sample.
- Sample Determination: The sample determination happens after the lot creation in the quality inspection flow. It calculates the sample size or sample quantity.
- Assigning Sampling Procedure: The Sampling Procedure can be assigned in the Material Master to the inspection type. Users can manually enter the sample quantity, enter a fixed percentage, or directly enter the Sampling Procedure.
- Types of Sampling Procedures: There are four types of Sampling Procedures: Fixed Sample, Percentage Sample, 100% Inspection, and Sampling Scheme. The video provides a demonstration of how to create these Sampling Procedures in the system.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]