This video explains the concept of Quality Notifications in the SAP S/4HANA Quality Management (QM) module. Here are the key points:
- Quality Notifications: The video explains that quality notifications are used to capture and process different types of problems or defects identified during inspection. These notifications are used to analyze recorded defects and perform root cause analysis.
- Types of Quality Notifications: The video outlines three types of quality notifications: customer complaint, complaint against vendor, and internal problem. These notifications can be created based on external reasons (from customers or vendors) or internal reasons (from production activities).
- Continuous Improvement: The video emphasizes that quality notifications are used for continuous improvement. They are used to describe the problem, analyze why the problem occurred, and document the corrective and preventive actions to be taken.
- Structure of Quality Notifications: The video describes the structure of a quality notification, which includes identification details, problem description, defect details, cause of the defect, tasks and activities to be performed, and the implementation status of these actions.
- Creation of Quality Notifications: The video demonstrates how to create a quality notification manually using the transaction QM01. It also mentions that quality notifications can be created automatically during defect recording.
- Notification Category, Origin, and Type: The video explains the terms notification category, notification origin, and notification type. All quality notifications belong to category 0, and the notification origin can be a customer complaint, a complaint against a vendor, or an internal problem. Based on the notification origin, different notification types can be created.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]