This video tutorial is the second part of the SAP MM Invoice Verification series. It covers various topics related to invoice verification in SAP MM, including entering or changing tax information in an invoice, entering or changing cash discount information, posting of gross or net net of cash discount, entering invoices in foreign currency, and entering invoices relating to a blanket purchase order. The tutorial also provides practical demonstrations on how to perform these tasks in the SAP system.
Key Topics Covered:
- Understanding Tax Information in an Invoice: The tutorial begins with a discussion on how most invoices received by a company are usually taxable. The presenter demonstrates how to enter or change tax information in an invoice, and how the system calculates tax during invoice verification.
- Cash Discount Information: The video explains how to enter or change cash discount information in an invoice. It shows how the system defaults payment terms from the vendor master data to the purchase order and then to the invoice document.
- Posting of Gross or Net of Cash Discount: The presenter explains the concept of posting gross or net of cash discount. This depends on the document type of the accounting document, which is usually configured by the finance team.
- Entering Invoices in Foreign Currency: The tutorial covers how to handle situations where the invoice currency varies from the local currency. It explains how the system proposes an exchange rate to convert the foreign currency to the local currency at goods receipt and invoice verification.
- Invoices for Purchase Orders with Account Assignment: The video discusses how to handle invoices for purchase orders with account assignment. It demonstrates how to change the quantities and cost centers during invoice verification.
- Invoices for Blanket Purchase Orders: The tutorial concludes with a discussion on invoices for blanket purchase orders. It explains how the system checks whether the limit is exceeded or the validity period is exceeded during invoice verification.