This video provides a tutorial on how to use the Information Center in SAP HANA EAM (Enterprise Asset Management). The presenter demonstrates the different apps available in the Information Center and how they can be used. Here’s a summary of the key points discussed in the video:
- The video begins with an introduction to the Information Center and the different apps available within it.
- The presenter explains that the purpose of the video is to demonstrate how these apps can be used.
Display Mass Data Information Center
- The presenter demonstrates how to access the Display Mass Data Information Center app.
- The presenter shows how to view the ID of the app and provides a brief overview of the app’s interface.
Different Objects in the Information Center
- The presenter discusses the different objects available in the Information Center, including EAM object data and technical objects.
- The presenter explains that the Information Center can show various types of data, such as task lists, orders, maintenance orders, maintenance notifications, measuring documents, measuring points, counters, maintenance plans, and items.
Viewing Technical Objects
- The presenter demonstrates how to view technical objects in the Information Center.
- The presenter shows how to view equipment and functional locations.
- The presenter discusses task lists and shows how to view the planner group and planning plant.
- The presenter demonstrates how to view maintenance task lists and provides information on the task list type, planning plant, planner groups, work centers, and maintenance strategies.
- The presenter discusses maintenance orders and shows how to view order types and the number of order numbers created based on the planning plant.
- The presenter demonstrates how to view the details of a work order.
- The presenter discusses maintenance notifications and shows how to view notification types, the number of notifications created, and information based on priorities, planning plants, order numbers, work centers, planning plants, equipment, and planner groups.