This video provides a tutorial on how to manage orders and notifications in the Information Center of SAP HANA EAM (Enterprise Asset Management). The presenter demonstrates how to use the different apps available in the Information Center to manage orders and notifications. Here’s a summary of the key points discussed in the video:
- The presenter introduces the Information Center and the apps available within it, including the Display Master Data Information Center and the Manage Orders and Notifications in Information Center.
- The presenter mentions that the Display Master Data Information Center was discussed in a previous video.
Manage Orders and Notifications in Information Center
- The presenter demonstrates how to use the Manage Orders and Notifications in Information Center app.
- The app can display both maintenance orders and notifications. By clicking on the search button, the app provides a complete list of maintenance orders and notifications.
- The app provides initial details about the notifications, including descriptions, planning plans, cost centers, required start dates, and end dates.
- More details can be viewed by clicking on the details button.
Viewing Orders and Notifications Individually
- The presenter shows how to view a list of orders and a list of notifications individually.
- By clicking on the Maintenance Order button, the app provides a list of orders. By clicking on the Maintenance Notification button, the app provides a list of notifications.
- The presenter also shows how to view the order number of a notification that is linked to a maintenance order.