The video is a tutorial on how to use Core Data Services (CDS) Access Control in SAP. After watching the video, you will learn:
- The concept of CDS Access Control in SAP and its importance in restricting access to certain data for specific users.
- How country-specific data can be protected from being accessed by users from other countries using CDS Access Control.
- The process of writing access control using the “Define Role” statement in the Data Control Language (DCL) source code editor.
- The different types of access rules and conditions that can be defined within a role to either restrict or grant access to data.
- The use of the “Access Control Authorization Check” annotation in CDS views and its possible values: “check” (default), “not required”, and “not allowed”.
- A practical demonstration of creating an access control for a CDS view in the SAP system, including defining a role, setting access rules, and applying conditions.
- How to disable access control by setting the “Access Control Authorization Check” annotation to “not allowed”, using the “WITH PRIVILEGED ACCESS” clause in the SELECT statement, or by creating a full access rule.
- A summary of the key points discussed and a promise of more advanced topics in future videos.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]