The tutorial provides an in-depth exploration of the differences between “Make to Stock” and “Make to Order” processes within SAP PP, accompanied by documentation insights.
Key topics covered in the video session are:
- Recap of prior sessions, setting the stage for the current discussion.
- Introduction to the “Make to Stock” process in SAP.
- Discussion on the significance of past data in “Make to Stock” scenarios.
- Exploration of the “Make to Order” process and its reliance on present data.
- Hands-on demonstration in SAP, showcasing relevant transaction codes and processes.
- Emphasis on understanding the flow of materials and services in both processes.
- Insights into the demand creation transaction “MD61”.
- Discussion on the role of sales orders in the “Make to Order” process.
- Exploration of header level configurations and the use of multiple BOMs.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]