This video provides an in-depth explanation of the backflush concept in SAP PP (Production Planning). It delves into the intricacies of automatic goods issue and receipt against production orders, offering a blend of theoretical knowledge and practical demonstrations within the SAP interface
In SAP PP (Production Planning), the backflush concept is a method used to automatically consume components or raw materials from inventory once a production process is completed. It simplifies the material consumption process and reduces manual data entry by automatically updating the inventory levels based on the production output.
Key notes from this training video session are:
- Goods Issue and Receipt:
- Introduction to the concepts of goods issue and goods receipt against production orders.
- Explanation of how these processes are integral to the production cycle.
- Backflush Concept in SAP PP:
- Detailed explanation of the backflush concept in SAP.
- Discussion on how backflush facilitates automatic goods issue, eliminating manual interventions.
- Practical Backflush Process Demos in SAP:
- Hands-on demonstration of creating production orders, goods issues, and goods receipts.
- Showcasing different screens, transaction codes, and configurations within SAP.
- Confirmation Parameters:
- Introduction to confirmation parameters in SAP.
- Explanation of how these parameters influence the production process and goods movements.
- Production Scheduling Profile:
- Walkthrough of the production scheduling profile in SAP.
- Discussion on its significance in the production cycle.